Monday, March 7, 2011

Awesome Videos!

Hey yall! Hope everyone had a great weekend.
I just wanted to share 2 videos I came across this weekend. They are both amazing and brought tears to my eyes.

This first one is Lady GaGa and the adorable little 10 year old girl who covered Born This Way. If you haven't seen the original video, go to youtube and type in 'Maria covers Born This Way.' Anyways, apparently Lady GaGa invited little Maria to come to her concert and sing with her up on stage. I admire this about Lady GaGa for a few reasons:
1. I think Lady GaGa's message in this song is absolutely wonderful. I would start quoting lyrics but I would have to just quote the whole song pretty much. But the message this song gives across is to be comfortable with who you are because that's the way God made you. Yes, I think GaGa is a little crazy at times, but if this is something that people of all ages are listening to, I can be okay with that.
2. How awesome for Lady GaGa to recognize this little girl's talent and heart and bring her up on stage. I can't even imagine how much that meant to little Maria. I love when celebrities and people of influence are so kind to the people supporting them!
So, here is the link to the video of them singing together:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEB3nnIsAmQ&feature=related

And the next video I found is a sweet little boy singing a cover of "Just the Way You Are" and dedicating it to his little sister, who has Down Syndrome. Cute overload! Seriously, the lyrics to this song alone are enough to make me teary eyed, but when a little boy sings these words about his precious special needs sister, all hell breaks loose and I completely lose it! So here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b7y9UYt_fM

Enjoy :)
and continue to pray for sweet Aiden, as he has surgery to remove his port today!

1 comment:

  1. That is absolutely my favorite video!!
    PLUS Tyler Ward is one of my favorite artist! : )

    ReplyDelete