Thursday, April 28, 2011

Just Run

Have you ever been told you can’t do something, and then wanted to do it more? That has been happening with me lately. For the past week I have had a strong desire to go for a run…which would end up being a short jog. I know that with a heart condition and an autonomic nervous system disorder it is definitely not a good idea, but I still can’t shake the desire. I want to lace up my New Balances and just run, without thinking, without feeling like I’m going to die, just run. Unfortunately that is not going to happen anytime soon. So for now I will sit and think about running. Maybe I’ll even imagine myself running a 5k while I’m leisurely strolling through campus, working up a sweat and causing my heart rate to skyrocket!

Lame post, I know. But I had to vent. And I will update again soon. Graduation is in 23 days! YAHOO!
So now I will leave you with a horrible picture of me. This was freshman year of highschool, aka 2003, at one of my cross-country meets!

No comments:

Post a Comment