Sunday, April 17, 2011

Monkey Monkey Underpants

Have you every had so many thoughts going through your head at the same time that you actually feel like your head might explode? Cause I have. Don’t they make some kind of medication for that? It is NOT fun. Currently my brain is going a little like this:

Group project meeting. Is Desperate Housewives new tonight? I’m starving. I need to go grocery shopping. I have a psych test tomorrow. I need to study. I have a sign language test tomorrow. I need to study. I’m going to fail my ASL final. I wonder if I can sign Brown Bear, Brown Bear for my final? I’m hungry. I need to print my senior seminar paper. I need to make my senior sem powerpoint. I present on Tuesday. What should I wear? How will I make it 45 minutes long? Dang it, I still haven’t finished reading the novel for my marriage counseling class. That book is awful. I wonder when that paper is due? Ah, I have a presentation in that class on Thursday. Is it almost Easter break? Oh man! I almost forgot about my psych research paper due Wednesday. I need to call CPCC. What is the number? When will I have time? I need to remember to RSVP to Paige’s wedding. Oh, I should call Brenna. She just got engaged. How exciting! Oh, a new One Tree Hill on Tuesday. I should text Caitlin. I need to call Amy. Where am I staying this summer? What will my schedule look like? Who will I be living with? That’s so soon after graduation. Oh my gosh. I graduate in 34 days. I’m so excited. I’m so scared. I’m so nervous. I’m so sad. I’m so happy. What am I doing after graduation? How am I going to move all this furniture out? Where am I going to put it? I only have 1 more weekend that I will be at Elon before we graduate. I need to buy a new sweatshirt from the campus shop. I wonder how expensive that is? Should I work on homework or should I nap? If I work on homework I will be so sleepy, but productive. If I nap, I will wake up refreshed and then I can be productive. I think I will nap. It’s hot in here.

Here is a funny, great, and very accurate example of how my mind works: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPrkYGTvRGU

So, that’s pretty much the jumbled web of thoughts going through my head lately. It is very exhausting to think ALL the time. Where the heck is the temporary off button?

3 comments:

  1. E.x.a.c.t.l.y. I agree -
    If you ever want to skype & practice signing I would LOVE to help!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooo Erin! Be careful what you say, I might actually take you up on that sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha - good! I'm serious, so let me know : )

    ReplyDelete