Monday, May 23, 2011

Elon Graduation

Congratulations to the Elon University class of 2011. We did it! After 4 years of all nighters in Belk, countless bricks tripped on, delicious killer cookies, more squirrels than students, and watching a restaurant switch from Cantina to Brown and Co to Town Table, we did it! I’m not sure where these past 4 years have gone, and I will admit that there were moments when it felt like time was creeping along so slowly, but somehow overall it all happened so fast.
I have made the majority of my best friends at the school and they have helped me to become the person that I am today. I could not have chosen a better school for me, and I definitely could not have chosen a better major. I am filled with so many emotions and feelings right now, excitement, sadness, anxiety, nostalgia, and exhaustion. I can’t wait to see everyone and reunite at homecoming, and probably blog more about graduation and Elon in the future when I am thinking more clearly.

But for now, I have to unpack and repack so that I can leave for Myrtle Beach for 3 weeks on Tuesday!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment