Friday, June 10, 2011

Retail Therapy

Holy moley, these last few weeks have been stressful! In the past month I graduated college, moved out of my apartment, moved into a hotel room in Myrtle Beach, did some nannying, went through a very public/personal crisis when a friend went missing, moved half of my stuff back to Wilmington, drove back to Myrtle to pack up my hotel room, unpacked everything at my house in Wilmington, and then repacked to leave for a wedding tomorrow. Needless to say, I have been a bit frazzled. However, I have gotten to spend some fun time with friends and family and even took a few friends down to Myrtle Beach with me to have a girls trip/help me move out of my hotel trip. Luckily, my dad believes in retail therapy and gave me some money to go shopping with for our little trip. The trip was a great way to have a mini vacation (without having to pack) and spend time with friends! Plus the shopping in Myrtle is always fantastic. So I thought I would share with you some of my purchases:





A nice blue strapless from Body Central...






A fun floral romper from BCBG Max Azria







A classy tweed dress from Body Central







A soft blue V-neck from Old Navy










aaaand last, but not least...





A Water Bobble! If you haven't heard of these fabulous water bottles, please click on the link and check them out. They are environmentally friendly, come in fun colors, and are a cheaper alternative to normal bottled water!

Those are my most recent buys. What is your favorite retail therapy? Shoes? Purses? DVDS? Books? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment