Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Week in Collage: August 20th, 2011-FOREVER

Remember when I used to faithfully post my week in collage every Sunday? That was when my life was not the most boring thing to ever exist. Pretty much every day of my life consists of sitting on the couch, watching an absurd amount of TV, playing Scrabble, wishing I had a dog to keep me company, and clinicals. So to keep up with the tradition of "My Week in Collage" I decided to post this week. If I don't post another collage for a few weeks, you can just assume it's still the same. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Mine aren't all that interesting either. Kudos for doing the collage anyway. I've kinda stopped doing them until I have anything worth sharing. Might be awhile. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you use to make your collages?

    ReplyDelete