Saturday, November 5, 2011

Rediscovering Old Music

Ya know what one of the best things ever is? Rediscovering old music that has been hidden away on your iTunes. Like a nerd, I’ve spent my whole Friday night revisiting old songs and falling in love all over again. I can’t keep these gems to myself, so I thought I’d share a few must have songs.

1. The Edge of the Ocean by Ivy (literally one of my favorite songs of all time)
2. Vienna by Billy Joel
3. This Boy by James Morrison
4. Mother We Can’t Get Enough by The New Radicals
5. Wait by Get Set Go
6. Scratch by Kendall Payne
7. Pictures of You by The Cure
8. Jackson by Johnny Cash
9. Aint Nothin Wrong With That by Robert Randolph
10. Unlike Me AND Grace by Kate Havnevik
11. Maybe Tomorrow by Stereophonics
12. Age Six Racer by Dashboard Confessionals
13. Beautiful by India Aire
14. Be Yourself by Audioslave
15. Breathe Me by Sia
16. Find My Way by The Gabe Dixon Band
17. Joey by Concrete Blonde
18. Breakable by Ingrid Michaelson
19. Mountain Man by Crash Kings
20. Coffee Shop by Landon Pigg

What are some of your favorite songs/bands right now?





 

1 comment:

  1. Rather than make a long rambling comment, I did a post over on my blog. http://melissaladams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete