Tuesday, December 6, 2011

OTH Wardrobe Sale

Hello friends,
This past weekend was the One Tree Hill wardrobe sale. Since the show is wrapped, they took a lot of the clothes, shoes, and accessories and sold them to the public. It was fun to go to the studio and see the whole sound stage full of clothes! Everything was really well priced, and I had just cashed a paycheck, so I treated myself to a few things. People have been asking for pictures, so here it is:

Fantastic tan shoes. Obsessed. 


Amazing Dolce Vita heels. Thank goodness Joy Galeotti and I have the same size foot!


Purple, Blue, and Black skirt


The cutest little black dress. The back has buttons at the top and a slit down the spine. So cute.


Cute little green top. I mainly love this top because I filmed all day with Joy when she wore this shirt. It has some funny memories behind it.


Paris t-shirt. Worn by Kate


Sweet little Jackson's cape. I honestly love that kid (when he's not chasing me around the cafe with a butter knife)!


Super soft scarf


Gold flower necklace


So these are my purchases! I really wanted to get my Karen's Cafe waitressing shirt back, but they didn't have it. The cast and crew got to buy stuff the day before, so it either got taken by one of them or shipped back out to LA. It's okay, I'm very happy with what I did get!


I'm sad to see One Tree Hill go, but happy I got to be a part of it! Can't wait to see what comes to Wilmington next!

1 comment:

  1. Jackson's cape! I love that thing/the storyline that went with it. I'm glad you got the stuff that you did. I wish I could have been there/gotten some stuff (would have been all accessories, no way I would fit into any of the clothes, lolol)

    ReplyDelete