Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Letter to Ellen DeGeneres

Dear Ellen,

I’m sure you’ve heard by now that the world is supposedly coming to an end this December. Doesn’t that suck? My roommate and I watch your show together every day and have always said we wanted to make a video or send in a picture to be on the show before we die. Well if the Mayans are right, we are running out of time. You might not see where I‘m going with this, but hear me out. At the age of 23, Adele has a collection of 8 Grammys. I’m also 23, but unfortunately only have a collection of gummy bears and student loans. I feel like I have to accomplish something cool if the world is going to end soon, and I probably won’t be winning a Grammy before December, so it would be awesome if my roommate and I could come be on your show. You may be thinking, “well, what’s your talent? Why would I have yall on the show?” and that’s a valid question. My roommate, Lindsey, can rap all the words to “Ice Ice Baby” at a supersonic speed, and I make a pretty good hype girl. Plus we’ve been practicing our British accents and are totally willing to wear tutu’s. If that’s not enough for you, we could tell you a very entertaining story about the time we got trapped in someone’s private garage while visiting Beverly Hills. It’s a real knee slapper. Long story short, we love you and we hope to talk to you very soon (or at least before December)!

P.S.- If you need more proof that we're fun people, please enjoy this picture.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! As usual you made me laugh at work. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete