Thursday, May 3, 2012

My Top Blogs

Hello friends. It seems that Blogspot got a new layout, and I’m having a hard time adjusting. However, one cool feature is that it’s easier to see which posts of mine are most popular! So according to views, here are my top 10 most popular blog posts thus far!

10. My Letter to Ellen Degeneres (62 views)


9. True Inspiration: Ben Comen (72 views)

8. My Story (77 views)

7. No One Tells the President What to Do (83 views)

6. Our Deepest Fear (91 views)

5. Follow Friday: Love146 (105 views)

4. It’s Not Just a Sport, It’s a Way of Life (106 views)

3. OTH Wardrobe Sale (108 views)

2. Use Your Words Wisely (154 views)

1. Where Did the Time Go (460 views)

So there it is. If you’re bored or looking for a way to procrastinate, go ahead and read through what are apparently my top blogs. I’m not gonna lie, I was surprised to see what was viewed more! Enjoy! And let me know what some of your favorite blogs are! I’m always looking for something new to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment