Friday, June 22, 2012

Cavity...

WTF?! Who still gets cavities? Meth heads and little kids (who arguably act the same). I don’t brush my teeth with frosting, so what the heck is up with a big gaping hole in the back of my mouth. I’m offended by this cavity, actually. I’m 22 years young. What have I done to deserve a hole in one of my BONES? And it’s not just a tiny little speck. It’s a freaking huge hole. Like people could get lost in there. How did I not notice it until today? How was I oblivious to the fact that there is a huge crater living in my tooth? I’m angry. And in pain. The whole right side of my face has its very own heartbeat. And I have no dental insurance and I’d really rather spend my parent’s money on something other than a filling. Like any other dysfunctional 22 year old, I’d rather be spending their money on therapy or clothes. However, I guess part of growing up is getting cavities filled instead of shopping. Whatever.

**I drew this picture because I'm bored and dramatic. It's pretty much realistic except I don't wear lipstick and my top lip doesn't look like that and I'm not actually smiling cause it hurts. And I actually don't have big gaps between my bottom teeth. But other than that, it's pretty much like looking at a real life photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment