Thursday, October 18, 2012

Travel Bug Bucket List

Since I’ve rediscovered my love of travel and tolerance of airplanes, I feel like I’ve been bitten by the travel bug. There are SO many places, in the US and out, that I want to visit! So I decided to make a USA travel bucket list! Here it is (by state):

Alabama- BEEN to Dothan. Probably have no need to go back.
Alaska- I would LOVE to go to Anchorage or Wasilla to visit my family.
California- BEEN to Los Angeles and would definitely love to go back. I’d also love to go to Burbank, Santa Monica, San Francisco, San Diego, and Santa Barbara.
Colorado- I have a really huge desire to go to Denver or Boulder. I don’t know why, but I do!
Connecticut- BEEN there, done that.
Delaware- BEEN. Probably don’t need to go back.
Florida- I‘ve BEEN to Florida, but I would really love to go back. I’d love to go to Orlando, Miami, Tallahassee, and Tampa.
Georgia- I’ve BEEN to Atlanta, but only for a short amount of time. I‘d love to go back there, and to Augusta and Savannah as well.
Hawaii- I would LOVE to go to Hawaii. But really, who wouldn’t?
Illinois- Chicago would be a fun place to see
Kentucky- BEEN to visit family. Don’t care much about going back.
Louisiana- I’ve BEEN to New Orleans when I was younger, but I‘d love to go back now that I‘m old enough to appreciate the culture more.
Maine- BEEN to visit family when I was younger, but I‘d love to go back for a fun trip to either Bangor or Bar Harbor
Maryland- BEEN. Boring.
Massachusetts- I’ve driven through, but I don’t think I’ve ever really been. I’d love to explore Boston!
New Hampshire- I’ve BEEN to the White Mountains of New Hampshire and loved it. Definitely wouldn‘t mind going back.
New Jersey- BEEN. Ew. 
New York- I’ve BEEN to NYC, and would love to go back. But I’d also love to go to Buffalo and see Niagara Falls
Ohio-BEEN to Akron and Cincinnati. .
Pennsylvania- Again, I’ve driven through, but I’ve never really explored. I’d love to see Pittsburgh, though!
Rhode Island- BEEN and loved it. I was really young and would love to go back. I remember it being beautiful!
South Carolina-BEEN. (duh!) But I’d love to explore Charleston more!
Tennessee- I REALLY want to go to Tennessee. A few years ago I even applied to colleges in TN! I’d love to see Memphis and Nashville.
Texas- Texas is HUGE and I want to see so much of it. I have friends that I’d love to visit at some point. Maybe see Houston, Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, and Fort Worth.
Utah- Kind of like Colorado, I don’t really know why, but I would love to see Utah. Especially Park City and Salt Lake City.
Vermont- BEEN there. Done that. 
Virginia- BEEN. Boring.
Washington- I want to go to Seattle and drink coffee!
West Virginia- BEEN.

SOOOOOO, if anyone needs birthday/Christmas/holiday/gift giving suggestions, plane tickets and/or money would be great. I’m tryin to get my travel on!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment